Friday, July 30, 2010

You'll Be Alright Now, Sugar.

Hello there.

Heeeyy guys. It's been a long time. The busy period's almost over. And it's gonna be the YOG Break in a week! I'm pretty sure everyone's pretty much stoked about it. Well, not so much on the Youth Olympics but, it's the 3-week holiday that counts right?

First, I'd like to say, I'm sorry to the many groupmates I have disappointed for the past few projects. I know my work was probably not the best of standards. But I really tried. Y'know how I lose motivation easily. The workload was stacking and I guess you could say, sometimes I just wasn't thinking right.

But hey, Excuses are for Losers. So yea. Why don't I just screw myself. (Sorry guys)

OKaayyyy. Ever had the experience when you had a freaking tsunami of thoughts to pen down, but somehow, when you wanna start writing them, you just forget everything you had in your mind earlier?

Yea I'm kinda having that now.

Okay now. To all the sexy people out there, there's a DBA camp coming up, during October 14th - 15th? I think. YOU ALL SHOULD FREAKING JOIN IT. I'm serious. It's gonna be sooo much fun. Well, this only goes for DBA students of course. You can always check with me for updates.

Okay sexy people. Imma do my stuff. See ya around.

Oh oH! I know. HERE's a song. It's quite funny actually. And Meekakitty's in it! It's cute.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment