Thursday, February 24, 2011

Humpty Dumpty Just Took A Shit on Your Head.

Hello there.

So I don't know if I should continue publicizing my blog. I mean it's probably irritating for people who don't read it. I mean, I know that since I got irritated with people who did that in the past.

This is another random post. But I decided not to name it "Random Post #2/3/4" or whatever number I stopped at caz.. I didn't feel like it. I guess that's the way I roll. I do whatever I feel like doing. Most of the times I don't care about stuff. Like how I'm feeling now.

So, some of you know that I actually got selected for the Hendon Camp vocational assessment. It's actually a selection/interview/test to pick out young men for the Commando Course. Well, of course, whether you'll pass the course is another thing. So this is like the trial for a trial. Y'know? I went there, feelin' like, same-old-same-old. So to summarize the whole thing, I slacked off for the physical tests (but I'm really unfit also). Essential tremors surprisingly didn't stop them from picking me as a suitable candidate. The interview went well... Too well actually. The guy told me I had the right attitude for commandos etc. But I did list commandos as one of the least preferred vocations. I really don't wanna get in commandos, because I hate hard work. It's as simple as that. I guess I'll just wait to see if I'm gonna be enlisted like a normal recruit or a commando dude then.

What else... oh right. Priorities. Really have to re-assess them. There's so many things I wanna do now. But I don't think I'll ever get started. Firstly, I've gotta find a uni to apply to. Because I don't wanna be a useless fag in the future. The courseeee, I'm not too sure though.

2nd, I think I might pick up more drumming. Just suddenly got the idea. And 3rdly, of course to practise more guitar. But I haven't been improving, as I said, same-old-same-old.

4th, values. Because those are the stuff that guide me. When I was doing the psychological survey thing during the VA at Hendon Camp. I realized that, I had difficulties identifying what kind of person I am. You know how they've got the black and the white people, and the few who live in the grey region. yea I'm one of those assholes.

5th, I wanna get a camcorder. A good one. I don't think I'll pursue film studies. But I might try it out as a hobby. And I might start vlogging. Not sure if I'm gonna set up a youtube channel. but I think it's most prolly for myself. So if you know any kick-ass camcorders, hit me up with it.

6th I want more clothes. I want to dress the best. No actually I wanna look the best. Which brings me to number 7. I'm gonna start working out again. Yes that's right, I'm not gonna lie and say it's just for fitness. I want a smoking hot bod because I'm realistic that way. (and of course it's for fitness as well.) Btw, I have a really small head, waaayyy too small for my body. Don't like it. Random fact aside....

8th, there isn't anymore I think. I want to be an angmoh. I want to be able to sing as well as Jared Leto. Are those counted? Oh I have a new one.

I want to be a girl. A very pretty one at that. I think some of you already know. Hot girls really do have it their way. They get anything they want. People care more for them. Good looks are really very important. People can say looks eventually fade and all that will be left to prove your worth is your inner beauty blah blah blah. Bullshit. Looks always give you the advantage. No matter what. And being a pretty girl means having guys do stuff for you. It doesn't work the other way round.

OKayz, too lazy to continue. Buhbye.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment