Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nobody Lives in Shades of Grey. Nobody.

Hello there.

Waaazzuuupppbi man. I'll tell you what's up. School's over for me!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!one!!

It's funny caz the other students are still studying for exams.............. hahaha. Okay just kidding.

But anywayz, I haven't been blogging for long. I've got loads of shit to type, but I kinda just forgot everything. I think I gave this situation a name. But I forgot. So I'm gonna give it a new one, "Blogblock". Hahah get it, caz it sounds like... y'know.

Okayyy, so I'm just gonna share youtube videos again! Yayz! And this time, it's all AZN stuff. I mean c'mon, we gotta have azn pride. And I'm telling you there's one video that you definitely won't wanna miss.

FIRST UP, I've been listening to a lot of rap music recently, (don't ask me why. But I like it. And who said rockers hate rap?) anddd I kinda remembered a video that I found some time back. And it's got quite a number of views now! Soooo, people who know this guy, pleasseeee tell him he's awesomeee. He calls himself Shigga-shay, a local rapper, and seriously, I think he re-wrote the rap for Nothin' On You. So, HERE'S THE LINK. Local talent right there.

Annndddd, those of you who are korean fannnzzz, you have to check theseeeee videos for the lulz. Cute kids fighting with taekwondo. And HERE for some retarded stuff. The titles speak for themselves. (and just when we thought the japs were the weird ones)

"Video that you don't wanna miss"right up! Okay guys, so you know, Valentine's Day kinda just passed? So apparently, someone caught a footage of some kind of couple showdown in Somerset MRT (if you guys don't know where that is, you need to get a life). Here's the link >>> BAMZ. WATCH IT FIRST, I don't wanna spoil it for you.

Y'know, it's good that we finally get to see some action online, besides all the STOMPers shizzz.

But there are a few reasons why I think that was fake,

1. I could really hear them. Like their words can be heard very very clearly, esp the girl in the red hair? I mean her back was facing the cam at first. And she didn't exactly raise her voice. ANd I mean, from a phone's camera? The audio will probably pick up a lot more background noise.

2. What the hell is with that plastic bottle? Seriously? So tell me, if you catch your boy/girlfriend cheating on you, the best defense you can come up with is, "You're using a plastic bottle." Btw, the red haired girl was really being a bitch.

3.Mannnn, notice how at 2.16, the girl just stops conveniently in front of the camera to cry with her really dramatic facepalm? I mean, the most logical thing to do after humiliating yourself publicly is probably run the hell away from there, crying. Not turn around, pause, cry, and stomp away.

4. Who the hell freaking censors the F word on youtube? (I mean, I know some youtubers, buttt) See, if you really just happened to walk past something interesting like this and video-ed it down because you wanna share it with the world just for the lulz, then why bother making the effort to censor the vulgarities?

5. If you really still think it's real then, you probably should watch this too. >> KABOOOMZ. See the resemblance between both videos? I mean it's almost like the same script, same story progression etc etc.

So yeaaapp, my judgement would be, this video's a fake. But I think it was a good try. Y'know tryin' te get the video viral. It's probably some kind of lame viral marketing stint for some bottled drink company or something. Or maybe even a school project that's why they had to censor the F word.

So that's all for the video sharing, really hope you guys had a nice break watching those videos. I mean since you're probably all stressed out from exams or other reasons. Soooo, I'm gonna start planning what I'm gonna be doing in my free time. See you guys soon. :)

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment