Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Do You Really Want Me?

Hello there,

"Nobody understands me. NOBODY."

Sounds familiar? Yea, no shit. That's probably what you're thinking RIGHT NOW. Hi guys, sorry for the abrupt start. Couldn't help but write a "hook" introduction, well, since that's what secondary school teachers taught us when it comes to writing essays.

So let's get into the topic righhhht away. ----> "Teen Angst"

What's teen angst? It is something that messes up your (provided you're still a teen) mind, it's something that... makes you think a lot deeper into stuff, it's kinda what made "Inception" so much more brilliant. (well.. kinda.) And when you think you're the only one in the world going through all the shit you're in right now.

In simpler terms, it's just a right to get depressed/angry at something. Whattt? I didn't say anything wrong right? Don't get all upset now.. I'm just sayin'.

Don't get it? Okay. What happens when I show you guys a picture like this:

"Moooo~"

Now, these 2 cows could possibly lead a teenager into a chain of thoughts. Like this.

"Okay, let's see, death, global warming, sadness, love, rich-fat-dudes getting laid, gay men.. Wait. What?"

Totally random stuff. And very very complicated. (In your own way) Okay I don't know what kind of other weird thoughts you guys have in your heads. But yea, you can try saying, "Noooo, that's not what I'm thinking you bitch. You don't get me."

Well, yea, I'm not saying I can totally read your mind, but just understand that there are probably 10 million other kids around thinking like you. Not having the exact same thoughts, but yea, they are pretty much feeling alone too. Why? Because we are not you.

It's no wonder why we want to remain as kids, caz when we show them the same damn 2-cows-picture, this is what we get back from them.

"Mooooooo~"

The same thing, which is really just, 2 cows. (Okay maybe with some extra unicorns/power rangers/candies in the background) Yea, you get the drift. Sometimes, our minds are just messin' with us. There actually isn't too much to think about for now, or maybe forever.

Maybe sometimes, we just don't want people to understand us. But that's just fine the way it is.

So I guess this is the end of my "essay", plus a super sexy quote (one of my favourites) as all teachers would recommend us to do,

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." (H.P. Lovecraft)

I think that's pretty much it. Don't worry too much about anything. Think of us as lucky people. If we get affected by these little things, imagine what will happen if all the bigger problems in the universe gets thrown at us. I wouldn't be able to take it. Simple people should stay simple.

Soooo, peace guys. It'll get better. And if you're not a teen, and you're reading this, congratulations on surviving your teenage life. You should know how shitty it felt like. So guys, tell me, what's in your head right now?

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment