Friday, October 15, 2010

Now, I'm Closer to the Edge

Hello there,

What the hell is up guys? The past 2 weeks were sooooo packed. But, they were probably the most eventful ones in a long time. I'm so damn freaking tired. The only reason why I'm typing this, is for the readers of this blog. Because I haven't updated this piece of shit for like, a long time.

Well, to sum it all up, I've been to Vietnam last week for a study trip, (it actually felt like a holiday) and I really really enjoyed the company I had. My classmates are probably the beasts of partying and nonsense.

So what I've learned during the Vietnam trip is:

1. Stuff's really cheap there
2. But there's nothing much to buy
3. Nothing beats doing nonsense with the right people
4. I still look like shit in photographs. (No kidding)

And then there's the DBA camp, which is kinda organized by most of my classmates. I think all of them really deserve a huge-ass pat on their backs because it was tiring. And yea, it wasn't easy. Especially when the major setback hit us, our nightwalk was canceled because 2 clowns (security guards) stopped us.

It was really quite depressing because I could feel the campers and facils and even ourselves getting freaking hyped up for it. But.. ah well, as I told Andy, as long as we know we probably prepared one of the most epic nightwalk EVER (of course with the help of our awesome facils).

So that's about it. And one more thing, I'm really really gonna miss my classmates because I won't be joining them for lessons for the next (final) semester. I never knew I was gonna have soooo much fun with them. And I really really wished I hadn't went for that shitty interview that got me into a different class.

So guys, (including Celes and Darren in China) thanks for all the fun you've brought. Really really really really appreciate it. Now that the camp's over, the Vietnam trip's over and the previous semester's over, I'm probably not gonna see you guys often anymore? I mean since I probably only have to go to school for 2 days for the next sem.

Don't forget to ask me out if you guys have outings and stuff. :) Hahahaha. Yea, I was actually pretty serious about that.

Peace guys! Well, those who are not in this... Just imagine yourself being there. :)

Okaayyy, so that's about it for now. I have to apologize to allllll the friends who asked me out and got rejected caz I was busy. (Esp. Sop) Really really sorry. I need to go out with ALL of you soon.

P.S. I'm looking for songs/music/bands/artistes. I'm really just listening to everything there is now. So if you guys have music that you think I may be interested in, then, hit me with it! (Not literally) On formspring or whatever. See you guys soon. :)

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

1 comment: