Sunday, September 5, 2010

This Isn't the End.

Hello there.

Sorry to disappoint the haters, but, I'm not dead yet. Sooooo, I haven't been posting stuff for quite some time. It's caz, THE EXAMS ARE HERE AGAIN. So it's gonna be a busy ass period ( :( Sorry). Soooo, I just wanted to say, I'm gonna try to blog if I find the time to! And after this whoolllleee exams thing. There's gonna be a lot more time.

Here's a song for you guys. It's "This Isn't the End" by A Skylit Drive. They're one of my favourite bands since like, 2-3 years back. Or something. The link's already up theerrreee. So go check it out if you like rock/alternative stuff. :) It's like one of their older songs, but, it applies to most of us, since I'm sure many of us have contemplated suicide for certain reasons. (No, not because I look gay.)

And so. It's not the friggin' end yet man.

"Starting off to face the day
Seconds away from a life with endless...
Torment my mind with the thoughts of a beginning
To show you just what I feel
To decipher what is real

There's just so much to be said
So much is running through my head
In a time staggered on the end
Maybe now can we pretend?

For a second I felt so brave
Flowing through fault lines
Wearing on my mind
Weathering
Pulsating
Technicalities set you off the stage and when you see me now and then
There will be no exchange of hands
Scratch the plans

There's just so much to be said
So much is running through my head
In a time staggered on the end
Maybe now can we pretend?

This isn't the end"

So that's it for now. Since most of us are pretty STRESSED out. Yeaaappooz. OH. Hold on, my sis has a newwww blogggg. I guess she wants to pen down some really deep thoughts. Which is the exact opposite of what I do. No she's not emo. I've probably added the link somewhere at the sidebar already. SISTER'S BLOG. And her Formspring too. See you guys soonz.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment