Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We Have the Dreamers Disease.

Hello there.

Heyyyy guys,

Hi Morgan, I hope I got your name righttt. I'm not sure if you want to be mentioned, but ah well, you're up anyway! Haha, firstly, I'd like to thank you for asking me questions in my formspring. I think I've pretty much answered all of them eh?

And yea, I think all of us are pretty familiar with how life works by now. No shit, I have loaddddss to complain about. There's so much I want to do, but I don't know, somehow I'll just find myself holding back for certain reasons. (Sometimes I'm just lazy, but yea.. Don't judge me again.) I guess, it's just teen angst? 10 years from now, we'll probably laugh at all the thoughts and ideas we had. (Or maybe not) Maybe, we'll even find the stuff we got upset about, retarded? Don't get me wrong... I was just sayin' . But I guess for now, it's okay to be sad/happy/angry/excited or whatever. After all, that is what is gonna make us who we are in the future.

And no doubt,

If anything was fair, we wouldn't exist. Just sayin'. So yea, you're not alone. Oh oh oh okay, this is an awesome time to share a video with all of you guyyysss! You guys should watch the whollleee thing because what the guy is doing is so cool! He's leaving a message for his future self. So yea, just thought it may, y'know, inspire you guys to start thinking about what you all really want for yourself. I have a message for my future self too! But I don't think I'll share it with you guys..... HAhahah. Maybe next time kay?

So yea, found this quite some time back, but haven't got the chance to show it to you guys. Click herreeee >>>>> HERE (p.s. I really really love his accent)

So yea, I'm having a blog-block now (cool eh? I just thought of the term, it's like a mental-block, but yea, I can't remember what I really wanted to blog about). And that's about itttt.

Sooooooo peace out people, and take care Morgan. Anddddd, All the best to the guys who are having their exams in 2 weeks. (That includes me)

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment