Monday, January 31, 2011

Dobby = Yoda?

Hello there.

Okay guys, this is an impromptu post but I really, REALLY have to share this with you guys.

It might be a few days back some of you probably saw it already but nonetheless, you need to see it, AGAIN.

So I was on Facebook, and I saw a friend's post. He was sharing an article, well I'm not sure if it's real or what. But seriously, can I say, "What the uncle f***"?

Well, the title of the article's called, "Lone Nepali Soldier Defends Potential Rape Victim Against 40 Men" Yea, that's right. No... not 4... there were 40 freaking men!!!! So when I first saw the title, I was like, "Oh.. Come on, this can't be happeni-.... Holy shit, this guy's good." The last time you heard 1 men fighting more than 10 guys was probably,

1 Neo vs. 100 Agent Smiths

That's right. The Matrix. Only thing is, this is actually real life. I mean, if you had me up against 1 other guy, I'd probably pussy out (or you could actually think of it as I'm giving them a chance to live.).

Y'know what the best part is? He went against 40 guys, armed with KNIVES and GUNS, with a kukri. Go search it up. Okay maybe you don't have to, caz it's just a dagger. (So now I'm starting to think Batman's from Nepal instead of Gotham)

Soooo, to summarize the story, Bishnu was just chillin' in da trainz. Then 40 men crashed the party and started robbing people. So Bishnu didn't fight them off instantly, no... he just watched. UNTIL, the girl beside him almost got raped, and she begged him to help.

So he "thought of her as his sister" and went batshit crazy on those gangsta dudes. Well he didn't get all of them, but... HE KILLED 3 MEN and beat the hell out of 8 other dudes, while the others fled. Kinda reminds me of,


I mean, seriously, 40 - 3- 8 = 29. There were 29 guys left and they decided to run away . Great.

Okay. So the moral of the story is, "sex sells". A train getting robbed isn't something important, but, saving a girl's important? (why can't he think of all the people in the train as his family and save all their asses.)

So if you're wondering why they got these Nepali soldiers to guard the Ministers in Singapore. You have your answer. They could probably bust your car in 5 secs, then run around the world and hit themselves in the back of their heads.

These are the guys we need as commandos, not me. *Hint hint*.

But with all those aside, GOOD JOB BISHNU. Sometimes you just gotta show those guys who's boss.

Those of you who wanna read the article, Click >>> HERE

Those of you who wanna see the nice guy,


And for those of you who wants to share random stuff..

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment