Friday, August 6, 2010

Lights! Camera! Action!

Hello there.

FUUUUU- Some Singaporeans are just freaking retarded. I don't really understand why but, wtf. Is there even a need to jump a queue just to top up your ezlink card?

Well, it was during the rush hour. I was at jurong east. And I was in the queue like every other normal person was. This weird woman rushed up behind me, and conveniently slipped past right in front of me. Like woah. Heyyyy, why not just make the extra effort to cut the other 10 people ahead of you, bitch.

I wanted to take a picture of her to share my "joy" with you guys.


Nah, I kid. That's not her. But still, it wouldn't have varied much.

But I realized, I had to be a gentleman and obviously, not stoop to her level. I didn't even bother arguing with her, or telling her to get back in the line. Because she must have an important reason for doing so right? I mean saving 8 - 10 secs of her time must be really helpful. After all, she took the same train as me too. (Bitch.)

So much for the Singaporean spirit. The best freaking way to celebrate the upcoming National Day. Tell me why I'm still so patriotic?

Count on me Singapore~

Way to go guys. I'm sure the foreign youth olympians will loveeee us. Okkkaayyzz. That's all for the rant. Hahaha.

So a lot of you guys have been asking me to upload new pics of myself and shit.


Wooohoo~ I know it's an ugly pose and an ugly smile. But yea! This was taken during the HYPE Magazine's flea market. And apparently the person thought I dressed well, and took a picture. It's some kind of competition. So if I win it, I'll get some free 1 year St. James Powerhouse membership. It's not like I club right, but still. I will if I win it! Hahahah.

Apparently they changed the rules or something, so it'll be the judges choosing the winner. Yea. No more public/friend votes. Sooo yeap. Go check out the HYPE magazine's fb page. And like it or something, support my friends kay? (Clarissa and Fifi to be exact)

Peace out guys.! (Don't be kiasu like that weird woman in Jurong k?)

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment