Saturday, August 7, 2010

What's Left of Me.

Hello there.

I guess I've always known that there's a Devil inside us.

Sin corrupts us. Nonetheless, Simplicity remains intrinsic to us.

It'll be good if we all learn to remain Simple. After all, what's a better way to lead our lives.

It disgusts me to find out we all fall prey to Sin. It disgusts me to find out that we can't do anything about it. Or maybe we can, we just haven't found a way to.

You know damn right, deep down inside you, there's bound to be Sin.

I just pray that our Simplicity will override our Sin.

I just want you guys to know that I'm fairly disappointed too. In myself.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment