Monday, August 9, 2010

You Can Never Get Too Low, When You're So Damn High.

Hello there.

"Whhhattt? Another post, Jiawei?" (And it's gonna be a loooonnnnggg one)

Yeaaaappp. It's the freaking holidays dammit. WOoohooo. Alright guys, you know I'm gonna be talking about today. "Confessions". Yea daaaaaamn right.

Remember the first time you've ever confessed to someone you liked? I'm sure you do, since most of us end up feeling embarrassed anyway. Oh, don't deny it, I'm pretty sure it probably went like this:

You: "Hey, I just wanted to tell you something."
Girl/Boy: "Really? Is it something funny? HAHAHA."
You: "No, it has something to do with the both of us..."

*Awkward silence....*


You: "I just wanted to tell you, ever since the first time I talked to you. I knew that we were meant to be. I really really like you."
Girl/Boy: *Awkward silence....*
You: "Soooo, what do you think?"
Girl/Boy: "Errmmmm. Think about?"
You (Feeling freaking nervous): "I.. I don't. know. Think of us being together??"
Girl/Boy (Awkward face): "Ohhhh... That.."

*Awkward silence.....*

Girl/Boy: "Ermm. I like you too. But only as a friend? BFF?"
You: "Ohhhh wha- Hahaha yea I knew that.. (yea right...) I was just askin'. Wasn't expecting you to like me anyway. It's okay, I'm alright. (: "

When in fact, You:

"FUUUUUUU-"

Hahahah! I know this happens to a lot of people. (Including you) Well if you haven't experienced it, you must be one lucky ass. But it's okaayyyy, just know that if it happens to you, it'll probably happen to another person somewhere else in the world. You're not alone. I feel you.

Kaayyy, just to make sure you guys don't get the wrong idea. It's good to confess. So at least, you get a shot at being with him/her. If you keep mum, you have ZERO chance. ZZERRROOOO. Oh btw, I don't do confessions like this. Hahah I'm like a very boring person. So yea.

So before I "peace-out", I have something to say! I'm not sure if it's a good idea. But yea. I'm thinking of starting some kind of blogging community. So basically it's like a few people blogging on the same topic, for others to read. And it's gonna be kinda like an "all-perspective" thing. HAHA Just sayin' (I know it's lameee, don't judge me ): .. )

Soo yeaaa, if any you of you guys wanna join in this community. TELL ME KAY. I'm gonna start asking my friends soon. Lemme give you a quick status update, the number of members in this community: 1. (Me....)


I don't wanna be sad k. So join in!!!!

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment