Friday, October 29, 2010

Random Post #1

Hello there.

Hey you, sexy babies. Remember me telling you how I always had sooo many thoughts & updates but couldn't find an appropriate moment to pen them down. Well, this is Random Post #1.

To start things, I have watched the Last Exorcism recently with my sister and my cousin. And it's a pretty good movie because it addresses issues. Like real issues. Not the "You're waiting for a train..." kind of issue. So basically, any Christians out there should probably watch it. I think it's good because the movie really tests your faith etc etc. Okay it's not so much of a test but it gets you thinking.

I've actually also played some computer games with them, Left 4 Dead 2. So yea, as much as I think I kick ass at it, I don't. For some reason, to myself, I look really professional when I see my character shooting zombies on screen. But.. yea, results prove otherwise.

I think I've mentioned it in my twitter a few days back. But ah well, I'm gonna say it again. The Dimsum Dollies' songs that are playing nationwide in all MRT stations and trains, I know some of you really hate them, but I've gotta say, I like them. Seriously. Hahaha. Not a psycho... But seriously, isn't it more annoying that Singaporeans need soooo many campaigns to remind themselves how to be courteous? At least stop pushing and shoving around to get into the train like a freaking twat. It's not like the train station's gonna explode if you don't get into the train/ get a seat on the train, right?

Oh yeap, I haven't written in my diary for a very very long time. How long? Since freaking July, that is. Maybe I should totally get back to it.

Oh and hey, HALLOWEEEEN'S COMING. So I'll be with my ex-class around Clarke Quay tomorrow night. If you see a guy with a huge-ass Rubik's Cube on his body. It should be me. So you can say HIIIIIII.

So that's about it. See you guys around. PEACE (with a nigga-tone).

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment