Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Said It's Perfect.

Hello there.

Waazzuuuuppppppppppp guys. I told you I'll be celebrating Halloween with my classmates right.

Well, Ignore the gladiator dude. We don't know him. I think.

And so we did. Well, we wandered around Clarke Quay at night. And it was such an experience. I mean how often do you get to see people dress up as pirates, ghosts, bunnies and even whores? Nah, I kid. But seriously, people who bother dressing up deserve respect.

So what did I dress up as? A freaking Rubik's Cube. (yea you got that right)

Ignore the face. I had problems moving my hands.

G33K ATT4CK! (Yea I actually had a girl coming up to tell me, "YOU'RE SUCH A GEEK") Tell me the costume looks awesome. I think it does! Caz I didn't make it!

The person I/we have to thank issssssssss,

Dora the Seductive Explorer.

SHAZLIN! (Sorry for the photo, but it's a hilarious impromptu shot. I just had to share it.) Apparently, she took 6 hours to make the Rubiks costume with a cardboard box, masking tape and coloured papers. And she organized the whole Halloween party thing for the class too. So yeaapppp. 3 cheers for Shazlin!.... (Okay you can stop now.)

P.S.


I was trying on Shazlin's wig that day. And I realized. I WANT MY FREAKING LONG HAIR BACK. NOW. It's so unfair....

Okay bye guys.


Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment