Monday, January 3, 2011

Traitors Never Play Hang-man.

Hey yaaaa.

Noticed how I didn't say "Hello there." at the start? Ha. Gotcha suckers.

So what's up guys. Okay so.. there's this recent hype about some Alien business going on. So it's about this Alien invasion that's most probably gonna take place in.. uhmm.. when? You guessed it. DEC 2012. So really, with all the imminent chaos that's gonna strike Earth, like erupting volcanoes or like big ass tsunamis. The last thing we really need is aliens coming to zap our brainz out.

Well, normally this is the part when I shout, HOLY SHIT, BALLZ. I mean, honestly, it sounds really really fake because some asshole (whom we probably don't know/is really not reliable) predicted world's gonna end in 2012 and all this shit comes out. But I've gotta admit, I'm pretty freaked out by it too.

Apparently, scientists said that the freaking "spaceship" is 240km long. Dudes, 240 KILOMETRES. Best part is, there are gonna be THREE of them! Awwwweessoommee. Good news is.. they're kinda at Pluto now. And I think we're gonna be able to see them once they reach Mars. I have no idea if that's cool, but it's like swimming in open waters looking at a shark's fin skimming the surface IN YOUR DIRECTION.

Now look, I know the stereotypical aliens probably look something like this.

"E.T. phone homeeeeeeee~", I know this is not E.T. you geeks.

That'd be good enough, because imagine THESE dudes walking out from those spacecrafts!

"Dude.. we gon' pwn these Humans so bad. They've only got body hair for armour. hur hur."

Or maybe even giant bugs. Or stuff like that. Y'know foreign (and scary!) looking fags with spikes or tentacles on their bodies. They really look they can deal some serious damage. Like ripping out your guts or laying eggs in your bodies or some shit like that. It's never gonna be good. Oh have I mentioned, since they probably kick our asses at technology, fighting them isn't really gonna be of any use.

Okay, I'll be honest. The only reason why I'm freaking out right now is because I'M GONNA BE IN THE ARMY IN 2012! Which means if these mofos ever come here, I'll be fighting them off!!!!!!!!!!!! Which brings me to my point of "fighting them isn't really gonna be of any use.." because I'm STILL GONNA END UP DEAD. And I already imagine it to be a really painful one. Dying's fineeee. But not a painful one! I don't want my legs shredded or getting impaled with an electric spear.

Oh and, they're probably gonna find us soooooo intriguing they're gonna cut us up like we do to new species of animals. Explore our body and stuff. Y'know? And you should know that the stuff I'm saying, isn't really helping how I'm feeling right now.

At this point, I really hope what comes out of the spaceships will look more like,

Insert kiddy scream > "Yaaaaayyyyy!"

Or maybe even a group of this,

If you ask who she is, I'm gonna have to beat your ass.

What? Just sayin'. Being realistic over here. Oh and I want them to be really friendly too. So we won't have to fight them. And for once we'd actually make peace with something. As long as they don't get angry and start morphing into something bad.

Aliens, if you're reading this, PLEASE. WE COME IN PEACE.

Oh btw, if you guys have these rings,

Only the best Drop Dead rings ever!

It's by Drop Dead Clothing, I think? PLEASE, sell it to me if you really don't want it anymore. And if it's fake, don't bother. The original's like 150 bucks? Well... a guy said they are gold plated. I really want it. :(

So that's about it guys, I'll see you guys soon!

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment