Monday, December 27, 2010

You Can Write It On Your Arm.

Hello there.

This post is dedicated to all the people who wished me a happy birthday. It was probably one of the best ones. Honestly.

First bunch of people I'd like to thank is my parents. Because I won't be here without them. Literally. And non-literally.

Then it's my family, caz they've been showing their support for me no matter what. Okay.. Maybe except my dress sense.

Oh and my sister and KT, for the small leather bag. Really not worth it but I'll still take it out all the time. Because I still like it.

And Morgan who went out to have supper with me. Still wanna thank you for the book, caz it's really cute. Btw, happy birthday Morgan! Now I know another person who's younger than me by one day.

Y'know what the best part of my birthday is? JARED LETO HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME. (Except that he's exactly 20 years older.) ! YAYYYY. (He's the frontman of 30 Seconds to Mars, and he's arguably the BEST FRONTMAN EVER.) I still want his voice by the way.

No no no no!

Did you think that was gonna be it? Obviously not.

So remember this blazer I wanted?

You're gonna see me wear this sooooo often.

Some crazy girl decided to get it for me as a gift. I have no idea why, but it's toooooo expensive. Hi Yejing, that's you. Thanks for not only the present but, everything else that you've pretty much done for me also. I don't know how to type this without sounding cheesy, but really, I still like how we can spend so much time (sometimes) being silent and stuff when we're out. And I like how stuff are sooooo much simpler than it used to be. :) I still think you're v cute sometimes. Like the stuff you say and do. :)

Okay. When I said 2010's probably one of the best years ever. I'm wasn't kidding. Wanna thank my joker ex-classmates, (it still hurts me to say EX-classmates btw) and my new classmates and friends and of course close friends for bringing me so much laughter, happiness, whatever you guys can think of. Really really hope 2011's gonna be the same, OR BETTER. And also, I'd like to thank people who left me, for whatever reasons there are. Caz it made me so much stronger than I was before. I hope. And all the best to them.

Yeap, that's about it I guess. :) See you guys soon.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment