Monday, November 15, 2010

Better Luck Next Time, Prince Charming

Hello there.

What's up you homosexual apes. No, seriously.. What's up guys.

I've got lots of stuff up for me.

First up, remember what I told you guys in my very first post? Obviously you won't. But it's okay. Caz I'm gonna say it again. Well, I've told you guys I'm gonna have like this Final Year Project thing. It's finally happening! So what my group's gonna do is, set up some kind of apparel store. We're gonna have some neat designs from some young local designers. I'll give you guys more info later, but don't forget to support us once our website's up and when our store location's finalized.

Oh, just a short note. If you guys think you're pretty decent looking, and you guys wanna help out as models. Contact me via Facebook, Twitter, Formspring or you can stalk me. (I'm just kidding, don't try stalking me.) I'm pretty sure I've asked some of you to help out also, so yeaaapppp, gonna try to contact you guys again. OH. Hold ye horses, if you guys can design awesome tees, or you have friends who can do that. PLEASEEEEE, tell me. Because we're looking for super-awesome-talented people like you! (Or your friends) And maybe we can work somethin' out. Y'know? Like getting YOUR DESIGNS PRINTED ON T-SHIRTS WHICH WILL BE SOLD ISLANDWIDE! (Sounds attractive ehhh.... Haha. No?)

So besides the shameless promotion of our business, let's talk about life now shall we?

The year 2010's been a pretty good year. (It's a shame that it's coming to an end) But yeaaa, lots of good stuff's been happening to me. As in, seriously, A LOT. Sure, there may be some setbacks/disappointment but it's been good generally.

But somehow, it hasn't been so smooth lately. (What a surprise... I know right?) Andddd I'm pretty much screwing everything up again. It's almost as screwed up as this,

Hahah, classic.

Yea. And I'm gonna try fixing everything again. Because it's really really messed up from where I am. Gonna need loadsa luck. (because when I say I'm screwing up, I really am. And it's not good.)

But it's okay, caz I know I won't be the only one out there. Right guys..................? Right? No? :(

Oh btw, I've finally got a job. I don't know how long it's gonna last though. So yeaaappp. The pay's like shit and... I think I may have to clean the toilets... Or maybe not.

So to all you guys who really wanna support me from the bottom of your heart, and visit me to tell me that you loveeeee me... Thanks, but I'm not gonna tell you where I'm workin' at because the "I Don't Want to Be Stalked" rule still applies.

Hahah, just kiddin'. But seriously, I'm not sure if I'm gonna last. So I'm not gonna give false hopes. Maybe when I'm more or less settled down, then I'll tell you guys. :)

Right now, I just wanna get over and done with my school work and tests. And get my life back on track.

Kayz, Peace on you guys. (Oh don't forget about the model and artist thingy, even if it means sabotaging your friends) Seeeee yaaaa.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment