Saturday, November 27, 2010

Danger Days

Hello there.

"Look Alive, Sunshine
109 in the sky, but the pigs won't quit.
You're here with me, Dr. Deathdefying.
I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter
Pumping out the slaughter-matic sounds to keep you alive.
A system failure for the masses, an anti-matter for the master plan.
Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny.

This one's for all of you Rock-n-Rollers
All you Crash Queens and Motor Babies

LISTEN UP!
The future is bullet proof
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud
KILLJOYS, MAKE SOME NOISE"

If you thought that was pretty funky, YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE'S NEW ALBUM. I mean, how the hell do you write stuff like that. I wanna write stuff like that, AND, still sound awesome. I mean if I could write like that, I'd probably be awesome enough.

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Well, I've been an MCR fan since the start. People think they're emo or whatever. I think they're just awesome. Sell-outs or whatever. I don't give a shit. They make music that I like. I am seriously thinking of buying the album, well, but I don't have the money. Haha. It's a brilliant concept album.

So... guys who follow me on twitter, I'm sure you guys have been seeing LOTS of MCR lyrics. You guys better get hyped up for this album. Because it's seriously fun. (And non-emo)

I'd say it's probably the best album so far. (Love the starting track, Na Na Na. Oh, and Bulletproof Heart's pretty catchy. Mmm, Vampire Money's funky too.)

It's gonna be playing on my iPod for days. So yeappppp. JOIN THE CLUB, BYATCH.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment