Monday, November 8, 2010

Early Sunsets.

Hello there.

Y'know I seriously suck at recalling what I have to blog about. So let's talk about the first thing that comes to my head in 3... 2... 1..., Christmas.

Nice. Alright, you sexy mamacitas, Christmas isssss awesome. I like the idea of it. Gift exchanging, hanging out with friends and families. What more could we ask for? (Not that I get gifts very often, but still)AND IT'S ALMOST HERE.

Well, for people who don't really know me well. I loveeee snow. Which means I long for a White Christmas (is that the right expression for it? I don't know. It should be..). Especially those where you sit around some fireplace in a small cottage with people you love and your friends. Yea. Somethin' like that. Also, I'm kinda a huge sucker for stars and the night sky. So it'd be good if I could just lie on a big-ass pile of snow and look at stars.

It'd be nice to have some company, (ohhh you know what I mean.)

Oh daaayyyyuuuum~

Hahah, I kid. I kinda found that pic when I searched "snow angel". Okaayy, no seriously, I'd do it with the woman of my life and yea, a family. Y'know what I mean.

OKaayyyy, something that reminds me of Christmas is alsooooo, a band called Mumford & Sons. They're kinda like an Indie Folk band? Sooooo yea, I don't know, but the vocalist's voice reminds me of Christmas. (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.....)

Sooo, yeaaapp. Here's the link! to the sonngggg, so give it a listen if you can't get to sleep at night. And stuff. Pretty awesome stuff. Yeaaaappp. So I guess that's all for now. :) Tell me what you want for Christmas, and I just might get it for you. :) (Hahaha no I'm kidding. Sorry!)

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment