Thursday, November 11, 2010

Because I'm Counting Every Lie

Hello there.

So, I was just messin' around in school today. And one of my friends, Theo, was asking the group, "If you could have something, like an ability, something more realistic and not the power of flight, etc. What would it be?" Well, somewhere along those lines.

Pretty interesting, isn't it? Well, for Theo, he chose to have a photographic memory. I wasn't really thaattttt into the question, until I was on the bus, watchin' people snatch seats and y'know the usual that people do on buses. And yea, I started thinking about the endless possibilities of whatever I can have and what I want to have.

And I finally realized what I wanted.

PAH-PAH-PAH-POKER FACE.

Not Lady Gaga. But yea, I want a poker face. And if you think you have a poker face, then I want a face that's "poker-er" or the face that's the "poker-est". (What I'm tryin' te say is, I want a face more boring/dull/"unreadable" than yours.)

Why? (I've always knew you had that curious side hidden inside of you.) It's because no matter how I'm feeling, I'll still be able to hide it. Even when I'm happy. And most importantly, even when you're feeling the most vulnerable. People won't see it.

And I've told you before, humans are fragile (and there's not a damn thing you can do about it). Sometimes, acting your way out might just be the only alternative.

So, if you get my point, since we're so damn effin' good at lying/acting, we might as well go all the way out and join the masquerade. Yeap, blame our intelligence, because humans are the ones who started the lie-game.

So tell me, what would you have chosen if you were me? The ability to do a handstand with no hands? The ability to run faster? Or do you just want a humongous p***s? Well, you can always leave a comment on my Formspring.

Oh by the way, I didn't really take a stroll tonight, but I was sittin' by the poolside, with my legs in the water, and I was listening to music, thinking about some stuff and so on.

And there was some weird bug that kamikaze-d itself into the swimming pool. And I was staring at it as it struggled. It was darting around in the swimming pool, flapping its wings and legs. I was not sure if it was in pain or whatever, but I was pretty sure it definitely wasn't enjoying it.

So for people who don't really know me, I freaking H.A.T.E. bugs. But somehow, I just reached out, and scooped it out of the pool. (And during the "rescue", I was speaking to the bug, "Come on, swim over so I can reach you..." Now, don't judge me, assholes.)

Yea, I thought I killed it when I saw it lying on the floor, motionless. But then it got up. So yeap, I saved a freaking life, byatch. And I'm feelin' pretty good about it. Because, tell me, how many of you would have tried to save it? Probably 1 out of 10 of you. Nah, I kid, you guys are probably nicer than me.

Soooo, if you got to this part of the post, thannnkkkksss. Not all people read through blogs properly. And congratulations caz there's still a lot more to come.

Peace guys. Oh, btw, don't forget to check out my sister's bloggg. It's somewhere at the sidebar. Just click on "Jiaqi' and yea. That's it. See yaaaa.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment