Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Come Close.

Hello there.

Okay guys. Sorry for making all of you read this. I was actually thinking of writing about another topic. But I guess that can wait because, it's my SISTER'S BIRTHDAY. So technically this post is for her, but I guess you guys can read it too. :)

Hi Siao-One, it's your 18th birthday today and you might wanna save this URL because it's like gonna be the best birthday card (letter etc. whatever you wanna call it). Because you gave me a card for my 18th birthday which said, "Dear xi fat long, (which means butthole in Canto) ... Happy bird day ..... (blah blah).. must be manly like Jacob Black/Rob Patt..." And it ended with "You're the best brother ever." I'm just kidding, I made that one up.

So it's been 18 years.. And I think I should be the one who knows you best. Since you've put me through a lot of shit. Maybe not. But anyway, despite the lack of interest I've been showing in your life. Just know that your bestest brother in the world, is actually concerned about you. The thing is that I'm not doing much about it is because, I guess you have to learn stuff through the hard way. Just like me. That's why we are suckers. And that's why we kick so much more ass than others.

So no matter what happens right, be it another asshole showing up in your life and leaving it for no reason. Or whether caz your results suck. Or whether caz another person just dissed your idea. Your brother will be here and definitely your other family members.

So it's the "cliche-sharing-photos-time"!

"1, 2, 3, Chezzz.."


"Insert cool caption here!"

So yeap, we don't have a lot of photos. I get it.. Anyway, I'm putting up the photos with my long hair because I think it's cooler. And you look dorky in those pics.

So... Happy 18th Birthday! You're the best sister ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Probably caz you're the only sister I have, so I can't really compare) And also in case you're wondering why this awesome post? The reason isssss, Caz the present you're gonna get from me probably isn't gonna be awesome. :)

Have an awesome 18th birthday, lulu~, although I don't see how it'd be that awesome when you're gonna be spending it in school. And with us. Let's hope your friends make up for it.

OKAY GUYS. That's all for the cheesy birthday posts. ! If you guys wanna wish her happy birthday. You can do so through my formspring! And I'll post your wishes upz.! leave your name if you want to. I'll be blogging about some other stuff another time! See you guys soon!

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment