Thursday, December 2, 2010

True Believers

Hello there.

Waaazzzuup guys. December's here! So I've been window shopping lately, and found a few stuff (clothes) that are nice. (Noticed how I said window-shopping, caz I'm kinda broke)


Fringed Poncho - Zara Women

I really really like that cape thingy. I could wear it out everyday! I'm not gay.... I just like some stuff in the female section.

Mini Dogtooth Blazer - Topman

Very sexy lil' thing there.

Navy Cotton Twill Carrot Pants - Topman

AAA Black Chainmail Top - Topman

AAA Gray Chainmail Top - Topman

2 eye chukka boots - Dr. Martens

I've been wanting to get Dr. Martens for like. FOREVER. It's sooooo frustrating when I see people wearing them, knowing that I probably won't own one anytime soon. Somewhere along the way, I lost my mind a little. I got some Sperry's instead of DM boots. I have no idea why I did that. !

Soooo yeap, if anyone sees money on the floor, just remember that OUR friendship is GOLDEN!

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment