Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Post #2

Hello there.

Heyyyy guys. What's up. I've been really tired lately, I don't know if it's just me, or if it's work. Or something. And I'm stayin' up to write this post for you guys! (Not like there's a lot of you anyway)

So, when I'm tired, I can't think straight. Which means I have this river of thoughts in mah brainz, and I'm just gonna let them flow. (see that cheesy analogy I just created there?) Hahah. Which brings me toooo RANDOM POST #2. (let's get it on, ladies.)

People who need some SERIOUS entertainment. Flight of the Conchord's the thing for you. Great comedy, you might have to listen closely for some of the jokes they're singing about. Funny stuff. (Click 'Funny stuff' for the link. Haha see, I just tested your dexterity right there. No seriously... click it.)

And for someeee people who seek a higher level of twisted humour (not that it was very twisted to begin with), if you remember this guy from Youtube,

"Leave Britney Alone!!!"

That's right, Chris Crocker the man, or should I say, Chris Crocker the gay man. So don't ask me why, but I've been browsing through his videos on Youtube. I've gotta say he's a funny ass dude. Or she's a funny ass dudette. (Dammit, this always gets confusing.) Anyway, at least he stands up for what he does and he's pretty good at it. Check it out HERRRREEE >> Chris Crocker. And is it just me or does he actually look pretty good in that video?

Final video that I'm gonna link hereeee, is this > BOOYAH. It's really funny. I'm not gonna spoil it, but it's some kind of experiment in the lift, obviously done by people who have too much free time on their hands. (But I love these people.) One of my friends Morgan showed me this video. I thought it was pretty funnyyyy. (Oh by the way, do remember to check out Morgan's blog, if you guys are looking for nice fashion stuff etc etc. Link's at the sidebar. Or You can click 'Morgan's blog')

Work's been pretty okay so far. Did I mention I have awesome colleagues? Really. They're all friendly and stuff. I've met weird customers, like people more indecisive than me, and people who got anal at my pronunciation of "that". And also this girl who told me, "you have nice teeth." Hahah she kinda reminded me of myself, sometimes, especially when she asked, "Are you freaking out?"

Okkaay, oh, one more thing. It's been something that I really wanna do. But I keep forgetting. Since it's December and my birthday's coming. And as well as Christmas. I want to do something meaningful. So here's the plan, I'm going to take about $30 - $50 on my birthday if I'm free. Or some other days. And I'm gonna donate about $2 or so to each busker or needy people in town. Y'know? Just walkin' down Orchard Road, being a Santa (cuter and nicer one at that, haha just kiddin') But yea. Just thought I might write it down somewhere so I can remember it.

So that's it for now guys. It's gonna get pretty busy~ Seeee youuz.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment