Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here's Where Things Go A Little Crazy.

Hello there.

Hey guys. Wassup. I just watched Law Abiding Citizen today. (I know I'm slow) Well, a lot of people told me it was brilliant and stuff like that so I decided to finally watch it.

First things first. Gerard Butler is hot. No doubt. And of course, I think he did pretty well portraying his role as a.. good man gone bad.

Okay, the thing about shows like these is, at the first glance, we always think that the plot's genius. The whole mastermind, mysterio-killer, plot twisting thing's cool. Like.. Prison Break.

And then when we start to think about the whole process. You kinda start to think it's almost impossible to carry out plans like that. So all you psycho-killer wannabes, give up and be good guys, okay? Like seriously? Digging a tunnel underground right into a prison cell, that's pretty cool. But, imagine the amount of time it'll take. And all the noise pollution you'll cause. I mean surely, someone's gotta find out. I mean it's a prison. You don't mess with prison people like that... No. Prison people mess with you.

And all that detailed planning.... I mean that guy must be some kinda genius or something. Picked up law, learnt how to torture people, planning his "super secret project", being a spy at some point?, all of those in 10 years. I mean, seriously, someone should give this guy a medal.

And the thing is, even if he's in some kinda high security prison place. Shouldn't there be at least someone watching him 24/7 instead of letting him crawl out of his prison cell time after time? And out of soooo many cells, they just happened to put him in the one that he dug a hole in?

So yea, he may be a genius. But I'm guessing it's a lot of luck. And I'm not dissin' the film.

Anywayz, you guys should prolly watch it too. Pretty cool stuff. That guy has a nice bodaaayee.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment