Thursday, April 28, 2011

If You Lookin' Fo Me, Ahm With Da Girls on the Dance Floor.

Hello there.

So. Like I finally made it into the Butter Factory.

I have to say, it was pretty awesome.

Well of course, I had to have good company. The crowd was pretty cool I guess. And of course, my crazy classmates were all hyped up too.

So yea, that's about it.

Oh yea, wanna thank random girl no. 1 for telling me I had a nice shirt. You have good taste. And random girl no. 2 for giving me free drinks. We need more people like you to make the world a better place.

Guys should learn to be nicer too. Just sayin'. Oh btw, if people want to get out of/into the crowd. Please pave the freaking way for them. Don't be a dick by standing rooted to that spot just caz there are some girls around the area that you're trying to dance with.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment