Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Song Remains the Same. II

Hello there.

Sorry for the double post. But I really need/want to post this. I came across it when I was watching How I Met Your Mother.

It was a scene when Ted got angry about Stella ditching him at the wedding, and he decided to confront her. But he just stopped. Then he said something (that the scriptwriter wrote).

"Kids, you may think your only choice is either to swallow your anger or, throw it at someone's face. There's a third option. You can just let it go. And only when you do that is it really gone and you can move forward. And that, kids, was a perfect ending for a perfect love story. It just wasn't mine. Mine was still out there.. Waiting for me."

It's funny caz. Idk why.. but it really got to me at that moment. Like, when I heard it, I got chills. HIMYM, is like defo some funny comedy shit. But really, I like how there's always some kind of lesson to learn from it.

If you never let something go, you'll never be able to receive something better. Right?

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment