Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random Post #5

Hello there.

Wassupbiez.

1. I dyed my hair, it's v in this weird brown shade which makes me look like a beng. Do I regret it? HELL YEA. Am I gonna do anything about it? HELL NO.

2. I've asked you guys to watch a local rapper dude. Shigga Shay. Remember? Well, just watched another video. Seriously, this guy re-writes lyrics as if he owns the song. Anywayz, BAM. << Click here to watch his video. Awesome rendition of "Coming Home".

3. ROLLERCOASTER DAY'S THIS WEEK. Wheeee. Don't think I'll be headed down to sentosa. But. Ah well.

4. I haven't blogged in a long time.

5. What kind of music do balloons hate? - "Pop" music.

6. Crazy indian singing in the MRT. Or drunk. Or high. Or something. But he's good. Click HERE for the video.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment