Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Song Remains the Same.

Hello there.

I just came across a photo.


SOOOOO CUTE. Ha. It's 30 Seconds to Mars in Dubai I think? Oh man, it's really quite cool if you walk around and see your face blasted across some wall. No. 14857th reason why I wanna be a rockstar. Who doesn't?

Really upset that I missed them at Singfest. God knows when they'll be back in Singapore. V sad now. Anyway... I came across another photo.


That's Jared Leto. Do you guys see what he's wearing? It's like a muscle-tank? Like a tank top plus muscle tee mixed. Makes me wanna get it even more.


Gerard Way from MCR has one too. But, I don't exactly have like the hottest of bods. So I'll be quite scared to wear it if I actually own one. (Plus I'm not angmoh)

Been bummin' around lately. Applied for SMU. I think the probability of me getting in is lower than the probability of me getting struck by lightning. Went to look up some other unis and courses also. Oh. Thinkin' of taking sats still.

Yea that's about it. V boring life right. (high-five)

p.s. getting drunk is NOT fun kay.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment