Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Post #4

Hello there.

1. The more I look at my blog's background. It's like, I'm being mindf-ed by my own drawing. How's that possible? Don't believe me? You try it.

2. Did you know that the fear of mirrors is called Eisoptrophobia? I know.. Right? I mean how do people even come up with names like that? It's like, as long as it sounds complicated and Greek-ish, people accept it as a scientific name. Antexyphiliacronahphobia. No idea what's that? Hell yea, I just made it up. It means fear of scratching your back and tongue simultaneously. (Uh-huh, gimme five)

3. If you haven't watched "Let Me In". You should totally watch it. Because Chloe Moretz stars in it. And if you're more of the high octane action blockbuster kind. Then don't watch it. If you're a romance kind. Don't watch it also. If you're looking for a good movie. Then yea, you should watch it.

4. I can smile to cameras now.

5. Okay this one will totally freak you guys one. (I just recalled it) DID YOU KNOW. That all cows face only 1 direction when they graze. (which is the North) !?!??!!? (Waiiiittttt, have I already told you guys this before?) I mean seriously! Notice how they do everything in unison, like even their "moo-s" sound equally monotonous!?

Yea picture yourself in the middle, and all of them turn their heads to you. AT THE SAME TIME.

Freaky right? I have only one theory for this. There's gonna be an evil army of doom. That's right. Of cows. Trust me. When I say they're evil. THEY ARE EVIL.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment