Friday, July 8, 2011

Bésame Mucho

Hello there.

I don't remember if I've talked about this song before. But it's so sexy, I have to repeat myself no matter what. Go google the translation and stuff.

I've heard many versions of it. Especially when I walked around City Hall. Like the malls were all playing it and stuff.

Andrea Bocelli's version is still the best to me.



When I first heard it, I got goosebumps. It's just a very nice song to listen to when you're chilling out and stuff. Go ahead and call me boring but lying down and watching stars with someone special while listening to this is something I'd really love to do.

In case all of you already didn't know. I love watching stars.

Okay you suckers. Since I'm sharing music. I knowwww some of you have been dying to find out what the Heineken advert's song is.



I love the girl's voice. And I really like the song too.

I guess that's it. See you guys around.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment