Monday, July 4, 2011

THIS IS AN INTERVENTION. Idk.. Is that what they call it? An intervention?

Hello there.

Okay.

Like I said. Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on.

"I miss the old jw". And with that retweet button thing. Like you guys are out to set a trending topic in Singapore.

My formspring has been dead for quite sometime. And honestly, the first two comments I get are these extremely honest statements.

SO. Something must be wrong.

So here's the challenge. I'm giving you guys a chance to tell me what the hell do you miss about old jw. And what you hate about this new guy over here.

Don't worry. I'm not gonna get pissed off. I'm just really really curious.

Leave me your opinions in my formspring. And tell me if you don't want me to post your comment.

But I like how this is going. It's a two-way thing. Basically, I don't like how people keep stuff about me to themselves. So yea. Just shoot.

Peace guys. See you around.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment