Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bring It Back.

Hello there.

Hi guys. It's gonna be a long post. Forgive me if there are many typos. I'm tired as hell.

This post goes out to a few people. I'm just gonna number these people out. If you know who they are, then I'll give you a thumbs up.

1. To the person I learnt this from. As in the whole "numbering people in a blogpost" thing. I used to think it was pretty lame, but then, hey, it's actually quite fun. Anyway, you vanished for a few months. And I know you still think it's my fault that it ended up like that. But I'm still gonna deny it. For all the right reasons. Seeing you in town the other day was pretty surprising because I really didn't expect it. I didn't know how to react, and I think you could tell. Anyway I was telling my sister on that very day that I miss you, as a friend, because you're quite a character. Good or bad.. You decide. Not sure if you'll be reading this. I guess not. But yea. Hope you know what you're doing now and that you like it. AND hopefully, you've understood what I've said to you the last time we talked.

2. To the person whom I met at Butter. You're special but not in some kinda super extraordinary way. I only met you last week. But it's uncanny that I feel like that. I don't know how to explain it. But it was that single action you did, that.. completely blew me away. You probably weren't aware of it and it may not have meant anything to you (and it's probably not whatever you think I'm talking about). Maybe it's just me, since I form emotional connections with strangers really easily. Which proves why I'm not up for all those clubbing stuff.

Anyway, just know that I don't have weird intentions, but I do like to meet new people. I can't really tell what you're thinking. (Soooo girls, take a hint, it's good to be straightforward sometimes. I mean girls hate guys being wishy-washy so.. vice versa.) But I should just back the f o. Since a lot of people told me it's not gonna be worth it. And I'm gonna look like an idiot and give you the wrong idea. So yea.

You're cute, I'll give that to you. And you already know this. Because I've told you so. Don't fall down anymore in the future k? You're not gonna read this too. But.. take care.

3. People who left me comments on my Formspring. About the intervention thing. I've read all of them and I really really appreciate them. You guys are awesome (especially one in particular). Some of you know posts from all the way back. And the fact that you guys stepped up and told me what you thought of me, all that means a lot to me.

ALL of you told me not to post the comments/questions up. I've actually got answers to them so yea.. don't really know how to give them to you guys. Since I'm not supposed to post the comments. Oh but person who said, I seem to be "void of feelings" now.. I don't really understand that. Because technically, no one is void of feelings? Sooo yea, not trying to put you down. But I guess I need to understand where you're coming from.

Really really appreciate your opinions. Here's a virtual hug for all of you.

4. People who read my blog consistently but are the silent ones. Some of you might just be kaypo. Some of you care but don't really dare/want to show it. I still love you guys. There are probably a few of you. just thought I should let all of you know that if you think I'm screwing up in some ways, you can always let me know. Like people mentioned in number 3. I do take stuff like that seriously. But... not the suicidal kind of seriously though.

Okay that's about it guys.

People whom I didn't mention. It's not because I don't care about you guys. I do.

I can't tell you how bad my day was, with all that jet lag and weird shit goin' on in my head. I threw a punch at the wall. And then my knuckles got cut. (delicate hands or what?) LOL. So I put on boxing gloves and continued. Just to vent my anger. It was really bad.

See you around guys.

OH btw, quick note. Just read my sister's blogpost. Really touched by it. Go read her blog now if you haven't. She's selling something also. Go buy it from her if you want.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment