Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Social Experiment.

Hello there.

Hey guys.

I am still very upset about entering the army.

But let's hope for the best.

So I figured that I'm gonna need some people to help me with some stuff when I actually enlist.

1. Clothes Person - I need someone to help me buy nice clothes when I go innnn. Because I probably won't really have time to shop. And stuff. And I'm gonna be out of touch with all the trends and shit. I mean I won't mind if this person actually paid for all the clothes. :) But don't be silly, of course I'll pay for the clothes.

2. Music Person - Lemme just say how much I need music. I NEED MUSIC. So if anyone's up for updating my lists. I mean like, all the genres I listen to. And all my favourite bands etc. I could really use some help.

I probably still have more stuff I need help with. Can't think of all of them now though.

Something really weird happened today anyway.

So like, I was at City Hall. And then I was walking around City Link. And then I took the escalator up, and I heard someone calling for me, "jiawei..."

So I turned around and saw two girls looking at me. And they waved.

And so I waved back.

Here's the problem. I didn't recognize any of them!? I mean it's really really weird. BECAUSE I usually recognize people. I mean, I don't remember names and faces well. But I'm pretty sure if I've known them from somewhere.. I should have some recollection.

SOOOO, to those 2 girls. I'm really really really sorry. But I didn't recognize you guys at all! Maybe it was caz I didn't take a close look or whatever. BUT YEA.

It troubles me. This is really bad. It's never happened to me before.

I think?

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment