Friday, July 22, 2011

Closer. Closer. Closer. Closer.

Hello there.

Hey guys.

So I just cut my hair anddddd I know some of you wanna see it.

I'm warning you. It's pretty short. And I've never had such short hair ever since I left secondary school.


It's not very clear. But I'm sure it's short enough.

I look like a porcupine to Sarah. And I look like a durian to my sister.

In case some of you are wondering why my eyes looks so fucked up. I drew eyeliner on one eye.

Just for fun.

Btw, just thought you guys should know how cute my sister and I can be.

how to make a gif

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment