Friday, July 15, 2011

Convictionless.

Hello there.

Hey guys. What is up in da hoodz yo.

I'm very very pleased to inform you that I'm enlisting in 2 weeks or so. Isn't it awesomeeee? Nahhh, who am I kidding?

It's gonna be quite a pointless post. But I guess you could read it if you want. Since y'know, I haven't talked about life and blah blah blah in a while.

I'm gonna miss on out so many things when I've enlisted. Nice clothes.. Nice hair.. AND MUSIC. I mean like seriously, I'm gonna be out of touch with almost everything. And I'm definitely gonna be blogging less often.

Y'know going to the U.S. made me realize a lot of important stuff. Like.... When you get stuck in a traffic jam and you have to pee very badly, air drumming to nice songs or air guitaring (whatever works for you) helps a lot. And not that I drum or play the guitar very well.

Sorry, just a random thought that came to my head.

My ex-classmates are leaving for Phuket in a few days. And I'm really upset about it, BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING. Just imagine the fun they'll have.

Oh mannn. So I was with a friend yesterday. And I told her like I used to be a crybaby and stuff. Even in sec 4. I remember I cried so badly caz a teacher (who meant a lot to me, not in whatever weird ways you guys are thinking of) was leaving the school for Japan.

It's a lot harder for me to cry now. Is that bad? I think it is. If that's what it means by growing up/being a man. Then it sucks. Crying is kinda awesome sometimes.

That reminds me of how some people think I've changed a lot. Y'know what. Maybe I have.

But it's okayyy. I'm rather open to change, I think?

Remember how I told you I always remember weird stuff that probably don't matter to others? (or maybe I haven't told you guys before)

I remember what Sylvia (yes it's that Sylvia, I only know one Sylvia. Mishaamigosforlife) said in our very first class chalet, when I was still not very close to the class. (I mean maybe she didn't mean it but still?)

It went something like, "Jiawei gives me the feeling that, if you're together with him, he'll show you something different everyday." (Not in whatever kinda weird ways you guys are thinking about again.)

Never really understood that. Caz y'know, I've always been a boring guy and stuff. Same old same old. I mean, hell.. who even watches the night sky nowadays.

Maybe it meant.. like, Jiawei's unpredictable. It may be good. It may be bad. Idk. Yeaaaa. Maybe I am. Maybe that's why people think I keep changing. But maybe that's just my nature. Or maybe not.

So tiring trying to figure yourself out.

ANYWAY, Sylvia honey, if you're reading this, even if you didn't mean it.... It kinda made my day. Hahaha. I know it's very loser. But you guys should know, long-haired-jiawei-with-bandanna was quite the quiet guy. (Btw, completely kicked your ass with that butterfly effect)


Miss these guys. Even those not in this photo. Yes I'm that guy in the middle. The gay fag with long hair.

If you've made it up to this point.. CONGRATULATIONS. I declare you a worthy friend. (Because some people don't really read I think)

As a reward, here's a surprise video for you!. CLICK HERE.

Here's the challenge. Watch it all the way! Courtesy of Shazlin, who shared the video with me. Thanks for changing my life. (Oh yes, it's life-changing)

Love you guys. See ya aroundddd.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment