Friday, July 15, 2011

Would You Rather #2

Hello there.

Hey guys. I know it's a bit weird. Caz I just did a "Would You Rather" post previously.

But someone posted something on my Formspring and I thought it would be polite to share it.



And it's a super tough question.

SO. Would you rather find someone you love but can't have OR someone you have but can't love.

I've been thinking of it for quite some time. (even in the showers for 40 mins)

But y'know what.. I figured that either way, you're fucked. Because if you're talking about LOVE. It's a huge thing. Caz liking is one thing. But loving is just beyooooonnndddd. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

So let's cut to the chase.

I'd choose to have someone that I can't love. Becauseeeee,

1. If you love someone but you can't have him/her, it's a waste of time. Not his/hers, but your own time. It's like me telling you, I love Emma Watson and I want to marry her. C'mon, seriously, it's impossible.

Trust me, if there's anyone who loves you more than anything in the world, it's gonna be yourself. You shouldn't treat yourself too badly by sacrificing too much for something that you obviously know is not going to work out. Because in that case, it's not love. It's stupidity.

2. We all are kinda selfish in a way. Especially when it comes to people we love. If I have someone that I can't love, I'd probably show my "love" in a different way. (Like by touching.... I'm just kidding.) So yea, if it's actually wrong to love that person, then I could treat her as a good friend etc.

So yea.

BUT THEN AGAIN. I believe that there are exceptions for everything. Sooo it may actually depend on the situation.

So guys, go think about that question. Tell me your answer on my formspring. If you want. If you don't want to. Then just go touch yourself.

And leave me any interesting Would You Rather questions. And I'll try to answer them as long as they're not too... Weird.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment