Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random Post #12

Hello there.

Thought I should write something tonight. Since I'm feeling a bit weird. Staying home on a Wednesday night. It's something I haven't done since. I have no idea.

This post goes out to all you homies of da hoodz who always ask for photos.

1. McDonald's in the States isn't really different from the ones in Singapore. Those of you who were expecting HUGE burgers and stuff, well, YOU THOUGHT WRONG. (Like I did.) BUT.


They do have the "mushroom-swiss" burger. It was decent. Except, it wasn't called the mushroom-swiss. I just don't remember.

2. HARRRYYYY POTTEERRRR IS OVERRRRRR.


I don't really careeee. But I have to admit it's pretty sad though. BUT. Check out the super awesome WIZARD COMBO, can I get a double "WHAT UP?!"

Okay guys, I'm kidding don't get it kay. It's a rip-off. It's like paying 3 bucks for that shitty owl thing. Which feels and looks very cheap. (And my mum threw it away, she thinks it's evil.)


A'ight check this out y'all, DIZ IS ME AND MAH BITCH PUMPIN' OUT SUM REAOUL VIBE YO? Well but.. she ain't my bitch. She's my sister. AND CAN YOU GUYS SEEE! I'm trying to do the >:8( face! I think I pulled it off just fine!

3. Say hi to Sarah.


Btw, that is a freaking awesome mask? I wanted to buy it. But it was like what, 25 bucks or 17 bucks or something? But it's good quality eh! There's like a Spiderman one and an Iron Man one also!

If you wanna get me a super early birthday present, NOW WILL BE THE TIME TO DO IT. LOL. Jay kay guise. No but seriously, I wouldn't mind having ALL of them. But I have no cash.

4. I'm gonna miss all the weird ass hairstyles I had. But the one below's just a wig though. But it looks real right!


5. DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS CHARACTER CALLED CARMEN SANDIEGO!?


Like. HOW AWESOME WAS THIS GAME?!

I mean if you don't know it, then.. Too bad for you.

But seriously. It's awesome. On so many levels.

6. I was just thinking maybe I should cut my hair like that!



7. QUICK SHOUT OUT TO NICK. Happy belated birthday. From all my readers to you. Hope you get drunk at Phuture tonight.

8. SORRY I HAD TO ADD THIS IN. YOU GUYS. Rebecca Black has a new video. "My Moment" or something. Go look it up on youtube. I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY OKAY??? You guys just hop on to some Hate-Rebecca-Black-&-Justin-Bieber campaign whenever you can. It's bad. It's very demoralizing when you see twice the number of dislikes for you video as compared to likes.

9. I HAVE A NEW VLOG.

DON'T WATCH IT. I'm just kidding. Of course you can. But be prepared. It's a waste of time. Read the description bar you guys. OH BTW, you guys should just watch it on youtube. Instead of this embedded son-of-a-gun. It's just not wide enough.




Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment