Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And it's nice to meet you.

Hello there.

It was blood-pumping. It was scary. It was heart-racing. It was mind-blowing. It was exhilarating. It was fun. It was crazy. It was Amazing.

Now, most of you wouldn't know what I'm talking about. But some do. But I had some fun doing it. I wouldn't deny that i was hesitating a little. But I'm glad I didn't. I guess i have to thank my classmates for egging me on. And i know.... I looked like this just now.



Sooooo.... I promised you guys I'll share some interesting links when i find one. And i actually have a lot, but i don't wanna bore you guys out. Since most of you are probably not into animals or some other weird geeky things that i like to read up about.

I found this article during my internship, and it's hilarious. But if you're a hardcore fan of love stories by Nicholas Sparks, then don't bother.

The link is HEREEEEE. I hope the link works.

So i hope it makes you laugh. And makes you a bit happier if you're feeling shitty now.

BTW, i saw this article (the dissing-nicholas-sparks one) on the local magazine, 8 Days? And i was quite disappointed with them. I mean, it's like they completely ripped it off Cracked. And the thing is, Cracked had that article first. Seriously.

Anyway.... I have links to other people's blogs. Yay! I know how to re-link stuff now. So, since my classmate Celestine has placed me under her cool kids section (woohoo), i'm gonna give you guys the chance to check out her blog. And i just realised sylvia also did the same. HAhaHA. okay. so sylvia's up there too. They're in the sidebar. Somewhere... Up there, below my
Contact section. So if you guys want your blogs up there, link it to me. And we'll see how it goes. I mean I'll put it up there if it's not super explicit content or something.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT>!

1 comment: