Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sacred and Profane Is Our Love in Death.

Hello there.

I want to thank all of you for the encouraging messages left in my formspring. I mean after the previous post.


So this was something i found in my Formspring also. "Loads of joys in one day or sipping a little everyday?"

Great question... Why can't it "Loads of joys EVERYDAY"? Then again, that makes it unfair doesn't it.

Life's unfair, so, take it like a man i guess. But anyway. I prefer having small happy stuff happening to me everyday. Instead of having everything my way in a day, and then the next few days turn out like dung. But things don't usually go my way. Which sucks. Because i get a lot of these really happy and lucky days. And then probably for the rest of the month, i end up like this.


(Awwwww.....) Yea, but i'm not as cute.

So yea. That pretty much sums up what i have to say for today..

Just kidding. Don't you guys wanna hear more??!

....... No? Screw you guys.

Okay i failed to imitate RayWilliamJohnson. But anyway, check him out.

Here's HIS link.

He's one funny youtuber. Like seriously, you guys have to watch him. Then all of you can actually see how much this blog influenced by him.

I have one question for you guys, To follow through what you've started, Or, To give up if you think it's not worth continuing?

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey contact me I'd like to chat I'm jessica blades on facebook

    ReplyDelete