Monday, May 24, 2010

Without the Mask, Where Will You Hide?

Hello there,

Evanescence's "Everybody's Fool". That's what's up. I know that came out sometime back. Probably.. 7 years or so. Anyway. Before I talk about that song.

Today's been a pretty shitty day for me. I have no idea why. It's just one of those moments where every minor thing affects you. Some of you may call it PMS. Well, i'm not supposed to have PMS-s but yea, i'll call it a mood swing.

Well, the day started out alright. Things got slightly worse later in the day. And, when i was walking back home. I just started having one of those random "stoning" sessions. Because i realised, that, the stress is starting to pile up. Which makes me go,


Like that. And stepping on mud during my jog made it a lot a lot a lot worse. (Thanks mum for washing my shoes)

And guys, doesn't it bother you when you've hit a low point in your life, and then, it somehow gets better... (miraculously). And you thought, "Hey, maybe things aren't that bad! (: ". When suddenly some pile of shit flies right into your life and smacks you in the face, taking you back down to the low point.


Like that. And the thing is, every time you get your hopes up. You get pwned. Which explains the number of suicidal teens and shit. Because sometimes, you don't know whether it's really worth it. To live, and not just to stay alive. (there is a difference, you know that right?)

Okay... so.. About the song earlier. It's one of my all-time favourites. Because, i think it's one of those songs which actually, have meaning. To me at least. So when i'm sad, i listen to sad songs like this. Or angry songs, which you guys wouldn't wanna hear of.

OR, I would spam happy songs. To try to make myself happy. But seriously, all it takes for me to smile, is just friends or just a simple text from someone that means something to you.

So.... When I'm sad, my forms of escape would be, Music & sleep. I guess that's about it. What's yours?

And my blog's dying. I feel it.


Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT>!

No comments:

Post a Comment