Monday, May 17, 2010

Turn Up the Night!

Hello there.

I know it's a very very stressful period for a lot of you guys (those in the polytechnics), especially when you're in the 3rd year. Because... There are a lot of projects to complete.
Well, I feel it too but then again, we have no choice. Right? ( I WANT MY CHOICE!!!!!)

So... I've got this off my sister,



I know how all of you girls will probably go, "O.M.G. So true..." And i hate to spoil the mood, but, I totally disagree with that. I mean, this is a completely one-sided "argument". And it was probably written by a girl. I'm just saying that not all boys are like that. Girls like to say, "Good men are hard to find." But guess what? Good women are hard to find too.

I've seen my fair share of good guys. I know many of them who get rejected just because they're not good looking etc. etc. Well, I'm sure there still are very good people out there, so don't go killing yourself just because some asshole hurt you, and don't stereotype. Okay? (Well all these apply to guys as well, just to make sure i'm being fair).

Now i agree that more guys tend to be "cold-blooded". But it's probably only because we were born more stubborn (i guess?).
And i know of many girls who think they're "pathetic" because they like/love another guy so much, they're willing to do anything for him, ANYTHING. I really really don't understand why they think they're pathetic? Do you people think they're pathetic?? I don't think so. I think it's great that you're able to love someone that much. You're not pathetic, you're just waiting for someone to appreciate you. And i'm sure that guy does, and probably doesn't know how to express it. OKAY!? No one's pathetic in love. I've heard of a quote, something that goes like, "love in a relationship doesn't hurt. it's the lack of love that hurts." or somewhere along those lines. But i don't know why i'm sharing this quote, because it doesn't really have any link to what i was saying. But i mean.. come on, your parents won't call themselves pathetic for loving you so much.

Soo... Let's get off the topic for now. As i was saying, school work's killing me. Which makes me very very sleepy. Everyday. So i fall asleep everywhere. Even in my dad's car. And when i was sleeping, i dreamt of.........


No kidding. And when i woke up, i found myself drooling. I RARELY drool. Really. I swear. But.. it was weird. Anyway. That got me thinking a little.... What if some other person from another car caught me salivating all over during my sleep. Will he/she laugh at me? I mean it's pretty embarrassing. Don't you think sometimes just sleeping all the way through will do you more good, since you wouldn't know if anyone's doing anything to you during that period.?

Well this applies to everything, don't you think. Sometimes isn't ignorance the best thing ever? Like, wishing you've never found out something. because it either a.) Screws you up or b.)makes you so embarrassed you wished you were never born. Call me a coward, but i think everyone needs an escape every once in a while.

So what do you think? Are those girls "pathetic"/great? Are you a coward or not?

Btw, a quick shout-out to SOPHIA LIM for partially inspiring this post. Seriously...

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT>!

No comments:

Post a Comment