Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Cannot Be Happier.

Hello there.

Someone suggested that i should come up with a youtube channel. Hahaha, won't that make me a vlogger? I'm actually considering it, but i don't think i'll be vlogging. Maybe i'll be uploading some random videos. Or song covers. I'm planning to do one with my sister but i don't know whether she's up for it!


Whoopie! It's amazing how smiling can be so easy. There was something about smiling using less muscles as compared to frowning. But the thing is, can we keep that smile forever?

I hope I can. (:

My friend Marcel just linked me this video. That i thought all of you should see.



Here's the link in case the video doesn't work. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2TkN0m1SM&feature=fvw) He is amazing. Almost as amazing as Spiderman. If not, more amazing than Spiderman.

Today's post is a short one. But it's happy at least.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT>!

No comments:

Post a Comment