Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unless We Bust a Massive Monster Mamojam!

Hello there.

WAZZZUPPPP. yeap. That's what's up. So lately, there's been a lot of craze (Maybe I'm a little slow..) over this annoying orange. I don't know about you. But this guy doesn't really annoy me. He's funny. Come on.

So... I've received a question on my formspring. Which i thought I could talk about.


And you guys probably can't see it again... It says, "Tell me about something you would happily do again?" Wow. Thank you... Whoever asked it.

So.. This question's some funny stuff. Because it's actually quite tricky. If it didn't have the word "again". I might actually have an answer to it. Now i'm assuming that this question's asking for something i did which i feel REALLY happy about. And as i'm looking back. There's probably nothing which i would happily do again. Because I've been regretting most of the stuff i've done ever since... i was born? Maybe not so far back. But you get the idea.

But... I would happily live my life (if i could) like these dudes.


Yea. That's Tenacious D, a band. (Jack Black on the right, Kyle Gass on the left, and yes, Jack Black has a band). Although they probably worked their ass off to get to where they are right now, but in their music videos and movie, they always act like couch potatoes/douchebags. Just rocking out whenever they want to, do nonsense whenever they want to. It's cool. Because they're probably happy slacking their lives away.

I'm sure this is what most of us wish for. Living your life without worries. But in reality, the truth is like a sucker punch to your face. Sometimes, you get loads of shit slapped at you. And there's nothing you can do about it. (I'm powerless..... Shit happens..) Or at least, that's how i feel.

So guys, What would you happily do again?

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook. JUST DO IT>!

No comments:

Post a Comment