Monday, May 24, 2010

Say What You Will.

Hello there.

Busy weekends... Books & Books & Books & Food & Books.

Remember someone asking me about my favourite hairstyle?

People who know me, will also know that I'm crazy about hair (and by hair, i mean hair on the head). I like nice hairstyles. So, i wouldn't limit myself to one favourite hairstyle. I'm gonna show you a few that i really like!

Well, when my hair was longer, i was trying to go for these hairstyles. (But i had to cut my hair because of ________. @#^$!@#$*!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyway, this was what i was aiming for 2 years back. (My Original Hair-Plan!)


Then, i wanted to go for this (this could have been completed!)


And then finally, i would have shaved my hair on one side.


But anyway, for now. (Because my hair is already short,) I would go for these hairstyles. Like the.. Semi-messy-but-you-still-look-funky hair.


Or the semi-retro-but-you-still-look-happy hair. (like most topman models but this guy doesn't seem too happy.)

Yeap. Btw i really like facial hair. Like sideburns and the beardy thing. Guys with facial hair are seriously cool and they should be proud of it... really.


Holy shi-..... Okay maybe not like that. (I know some girls who like that ^ though.)

So... I'm gonna get a haircut soon. If you guys have any funky suggestions of what haircut i should get. You can link it to me in my formspring or twitter or whatever. Your suggestion could possibly be my new haircut. (: OKay ... So see you guys soon!

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT>!

No comments:

Post a Comment