Sunday, May 2, 2010

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there.

This is my very first post ever. I know it’s weird that I’m setting up a blog, especially for guys who’ve known me since way back. I ALWAYS dissed people who had blogs, and I’ve always thought it was a waste of time (karma bites).. Until I realized that I had to do something with my life. This goes waaaay back, I don’t really wanna talk about it (lest you guys think I'm corny) except, you guys just have to know I was wasting a lot of time.

So… This blog started for a few reasons:

1. Sharing random shit with all of you guys
2. Networking/ It could help my final school project
3. Self-improvement?
4. Making new friends
5. Any more reasons you can think of.


Many people asked, “Hey, since you’re such a loner. What do you do at home?”


Explanation: I am a huge fan of youtubers, like Shane Dawson, Ray William Johnson, Peter Chao, Kassem G, Meekakitty and yea a few more. (They’re really funny people. So you guys should search them up.) That probably explains the way I run this blog. So if you guys have any new/crazy stuff you want me to try out, like.. Eating tissue paper, or driving with my eyes closed, or maybe even something interesting you’ve come across and would like to share it. Leave your comments/suggestions/ etc. in my Formspring or Facebook. It could be the next thing I’ll blog about.

That brings me to the next point of comics. Okay.. Unrelated, but… You guys are probably going to ask, “So what’s with this Sheeskimbah/Kite?”

Explanation: I’d start by giving a huge shout out to my cousin’s cousin, Kt. He’s a really cool guy. So one day he was telling me a story, about some tribal/Eskimo-ish prince named Sheeskimbah. Well it’s his story, and I thought it was hilarious. So.. Yea I’ve decided to build a character for Sheeskimbah. And Kite is basically a random thought, because I passed by the Marina Barrage and saw like 500 kites in the sky. So Kite (pronounced as Kit) is a girl, and Sheeskimbah thinks she’s an annoying guy. Yea. I’ll put up some comic strips which I’ve been drawing. Hopefully, they’ll express the stories correctly.

Probably a few of you are already thinking, “Damn, this blog sucks. Layout sucks. Drawing sucks. English sucks. Everything sucks. Lousy rip-off of youtubers. This is gay.”

Explanation: I still welcome you guys to my blog. Like seriously. That’s what self-improvement’s all about. So if you guys think I have to change in a certain way, or do something to spice up this blog. Leave me a comment. Thhaaannkss.


Wait there’s more... this blog’s not really gonna cover a lot of personal stuff. Don’t be disappointed though. I may talk about my own stuff once in a while.



Finally, I’d like to thank my sister, and marcel and kt and whoever I didn’t name, for helping me out with this blog, although..they didn’t really help. And thank you for reading this. And sorry for this looonnggg post, and I appreciate that a few people showed interest in this blog, like Nick and my classmates!

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And I'm not unfriendly! So if you wanna say hi or whatever, just say hi. And if you wanna add me on facebook. JUST DO IT>!

(P.S. I have jeans to give away (because I’m growing fatter)!!!!!! They’re skinnies and not only emo guys wear skinnies. But I don’t wanna throw them away.. I wanna see people wear them just because I’m a psycho.......... Just kidding. But I want to give them away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment