Monday, May 3, 2010

Night skies but no night furies.

Hello there.

Just a few things to clarify.. I Didn't make a mistake in my previous post................................ Sheeskimbah thinks Kite is a guy/male/boy. Okay soo..

So some people have been asking, "Your childhood must have been pretty lousy, since you're so childish now".

Explanation: Yes. I am damn freaking childish. I know. I mean which 19 year-old man has his own comic fantasies and shit? HAhahaha. (Btw, i liked How to Train Your Dragon, which explains the title.) BUT... I do have my own personal time, to think about stuff. You know. Most of you guys call it "Stoning".

Don't you guys just love the night sky. I LOVE IT. Like really. I like how the stars look so small and bright. And how the clouds surround them, like cushions. And there's the moon... Just hung up high like a huge pancake (seriously?). And then there are the UFOs.. Wait.. What?

Explanation: Okay. That was lame. But all i wanted to say is... I was jogging through West Coast Park just now. And there were a lottttt of people flying these kites, with lights. like shiny lights. I took a picture with my phone, i'm not gonna share it with you guys because you guys probably can't see anything in the pictures anyway. Because my phone's camera sucks! Yea... So I just like walking/running alone at night. But if you guys wanna join me. Just text me. Or something. We can work something out.

"Holy shi-, Jiawei, You're exercising!"

Explanation: Yes I have been exercising. Because exercising is healthy. And i haven't been healthy for sooo long. Even mentally. That.... doesn't make me a psychopath... Right?? Or does it... Okay soo yea really if any of you wants to go for night jogs at West Coast Park. CALL ME UP. I'll try to run with you. But i suck at running. For now.

And who knows, I may kinda look like this in the future.


Just maybe. BRUCE LEEEEEEEEE. Gotta love him. Yea. Okay soo...

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook. JUST DO IT>!

(P.S. you can always share with me your favourite jogging sites. Or what you do when you're bored. Like me, I'll play my guitar or just watch the sky. )

No comments:

Post a Comment