Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Problem Is, I've Finally Found a Reason.

Hello there.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Okay guys. Guess what, another good man just passed away. (Why is it that all the good people are dying?)


That's Dio. He was a singer for a Rock band called Black Sabbath. Some of you might have heard of it. Anyway, yea, he's like. The Obama of Rock. Seriously. He's really really good. It's such a shame he's left us already (he died because of stomach cancer or something). So R.I.P. Dio.

Speaking of which, he sings really really well. Like his voice. Is DAAAMN good. And i'm not kidding. I wish I could sing like him. And i really really wish i could sing. But the thing is, I suck at it. Let's face it, stuff you like to do, may not be stuff you're good at. (Reality just kicked you in the nuts, hard.) Because if I sing, i'd probably end up sounding like this dude...


Yeap. Hitmanbreakeroftheye. You guys should check him out on Youtube if you haven't. He'll make your day. And i'm not saying he's lousy, I think he's pretty gutsy, to sing songs like that on youtube. And lemme guess, none of you would. And i wouldn't. So don't hate him. (And he actually kinda looks like me.......)

Anyway..... I'm not sure if i should do this blog thing daily or on an irregular basis. School kills. And I think there aren't a lot of people reading my blog anyway. If the demand isn't there, then i guess i'll just have to adjust the supply. (Econs rules!)

So guys, what's the thing that you'd love to do, but think you can't pull it off anyway?

Share your responses. I wanna hear you..

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Formspring, facebook. Share your suggestions/ ideas/ random topics you’d like me to draw or blog about. And if you wanna add me on facebook/leave me a response. JUST DO IT>!

No comments:

Post a Comment