Saturday, March 26, 2011

Foamy Spittle.

Hello there.

What's up guys. My life has just flat-lined again. So much so that, it'd actually be good if it was literal. Nah just kidding.

Past few days have been, boring. I've been stoning at home.

Well, I went out with a few of my friends. And, we had pretty interesting discussions. So I was asking them a few questions. Some that will really make you think. One of them went something like this.

This applies to guys only. So for girlsss, you can either imagine yourself as a guy or just change the sexes accordingly.

Picture this. You're at this club/pub/starbucks and you meet this girl. The thing about this girl is, that she's hot, sophisticated, smart, sensitive, everything that you could ask for. So both of you chatted up. And you find her really nice so you guys went out a few times. And you guys maybe held hands/hugged/kissed.

And then one day, in a v v v serious tone, she tells you, "Hey...... I used to be a dude."

I mean, your initial reaction might be, "!?!?!" or like, "ohhhh-kay....." or even like "YAW DUED WHAT TEH F-". But honestly, like really really really HONESTLY, from the bottomest bottom of your heart. What will you do? Continue to date her/him/whatever appropriate term OR will you ditch the person?

For me, I've told all my friends I'd actually consider continue dating her. I mean as long as she doesn't have a penis and her balls. So farrrrr, most of my homophobic friends disagreed with me and said they'll ditch her/him. And only ONE said he might do the same as me. (Won't be saying names here, it might get sensitive)

But yea, I mean, it's pretty cruel to let someone down like that right? I mean she might have thought someone would finally understand and accept her for who she is. But with all due respect, I know how some guys really find it impossible to continue a relationship like that.

So in case you guys were wondering where I got that lame idea from, it's from this video >> CLICK ME. I'm sure most of you have already watched it.

That's all for now. See yaz.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment