Monday, March 14, 2011

When the Levee Breaks.

Hello there.

Heyyy, what's up guys. So I went through my formspring, and I just saw a question that I completely missed. Since, well, 2 months ago. Well, to the person who asked that, really really sorry.

Well here it is now,

Okaayyy, well. As much as I'd love to recommend places to visit, I'm probably one of the worst guys to ask. But, FIRST UP.


1. Table Mountain, Capetown, South Africa. - I've been to South Africa a few years back. And I still remember most of it. Table Mountain was.... spectacular. Well not only caz it looks like a table. But the view is really beautiful when the clouds settle on top of the mountain. Like a table cloth. Which looks something like this.


Well I got lucky because I got to see the clouds and stuff. They said it's quite a rare view. But ah.. whatever.

2. Superstar Virgo - I think it's still in Singapore. I can't say much for it but, I used to go there pretty often when I was a kid. And it brings a lot of memories back. So it's not so much for the activities there or anything. But yea. I remembered when I was like 11/12? I was hiding in the balcony at night. And it was pitch black. Couldn't see the horizon or anything. Then there was this flash of lightning, a forked lightning to be exact, right at the end of the darkness. It was so awesome. Won't ever forget it. So yeap. Go there have some fun over the weekends or something.

3. West Coast Park - Haha you can't blame me for being biased honestly. I haven't been there in a long time. But in the past, when I was feeling stressed or whatever. I'd totally go there for a night run. Seeing the stars and stuff makes me feel a lot happier. And of course it brings memories too. Y'know what. I'm gonna take my cam with me next time. It's gonna be so much fun.

Okay that's all I can think of actually. I don't really have 10 places. But... who knows? I might actually find some place nice next time. And then I'll tell you about it.

Oh yea, btw, I saw this video being shared on facebook. Sooo, it kinda reminded me of Bullet for My Valentine's "Waking the Demon" music video. Hahaha. Totally something I'd do if I was angry. Well, that's if I can even life someone off the ground. >>> HERE'S THE VIDEO. Not sure if you guys can view it. But yea. About some kid standing up to his bullies. That's about it guys, I'll see ya soon.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment