Friday, March 11, 2011

Gat Me Liek OH MA GASH.

Hello there.

Nothing really special today. Well, except that I stepped on a snail.

Lemme tell you something, I HATE stepping on snails. I repeat. I H.A.T.E. crushing snails with my feet. Y'know why? Because it's like killing something harmless.

They're probably like, "Ohhh.. Rain's out, time to go for a stroll. (And by stroll, I mean really really friggin' ass slow) Just mindin' my own business now. Enjoying da breeze..." And then...........

"Ugh!~ oh shit. tell me that's not my guts I'm seeing"

Righhhht? Like, holy shit. I usually watch out for snails when I'm walking. But it just slipped my mind today. AHM A BAD ASS MURDERER, NO SHIT 'BOUT DAT. No but seriously, I feel sad when I kill a snail. Oh btw, I don't think I killed the snail today caz, I lifted up my feet quicker than lightning when I heard a soft crack. So yeap. The shell was still intact.

Y'know what the moral of the story is?

STOP USING YOUR FREAKING PHONE WHEN YOU'RE WALKING DAMMIT. It's gonna get something killed. OR even yourself.

Yeap that's about it. GO LEARN HOW TO MOSH NAO ASSWIPES >>> MOSSSSH RAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHH.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment