Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SCREAM WITH THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL.

Hello there.

So.. I've deleted my formspring. Since it's dead already. Mmm and also caz I said it'll be more personal now.

There's nothing much to talk about too, well except that I just came back from KL with my classmates. I had fun, so that's all there is to it. :) Obviously, the first person I should thank is Chee Wei, caz he was the guy who even started some action on the whole grad trip plan. Instead of just talking without doing much. (Which is something I've been doing... Well not exactly, caz I didn't really participate in the talking to) But seriously, didn't regret taking the train and I should have went on the bus for the return trip.

Well.. there's the dinner and dance for the school of business people on wednesday. And it's quite lame caz it's supposed to be a prom sorta thing. People obviously overlooked the main purpose of a prom. Which is to get a prom date. But I guess I could do without that. Not that I want one anyway. But it's lame caz it's no longer a prom. But like a graduation dinner.

I'm still thinking of what haircut to get.

Mmm yeapz. That's about it. I still want my camera. And I'm gonna need video editing softwares.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment